Find us Here

Married isn't end of life

   
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent. It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens. Personalities change, bodies age, and romantic love waxes and wanes. And no marriage is free of conflict. What enables a couple to endure is how they handle that conflict. So how do you manage the problems that inevitably arise? And how can you keep the spark alive?

Reason
There are many reasons why people marry, but they usually include one or more of the following:
  • They want to have a family that is legally recognised.
  • They want to have children and be able to pass on property or money to their children with fewer problems
  • They want to officially declare their love for the other.
  • They want to get a certain citizenship of a state or country.
Right now, I am 27 years old. I still alone. dident merried yet. why?? isnt you must do it soon?? yes, You alright...!!! They to much people asking me about married, so I was think of my self and do not have any solution, and then when some day I meet some body could give me problem about this I believe that....!!!

Begin to ask anyone that was older than me, "Are married is end of our life in this our?" what did I asked to them  could make they compused with my question. and they getting answer quickly to me and ask me " what wrong with you, boy?" I just calm down stand Up..... I just stay up like an idol.


In the end, I just wanna make an conclusion, we to much home work to do than think of married, now, carrier ..... but dont  too that me dont wanna to married and get into happy family.....!!!

I  hope .....dont ask me about married now....I just think how I can do this for the future.....!!! 


Blog, Updated at: 3:33:00 AM

1 komentar:

Popular Posts

Flag Counter
“Jika kalian berbuat baik, sesungguhnya kalian berbuat baik bagi diri kalian sendiri” (QS. Al-Isra:7)

FOLLOW DAPATKAN UPDATE

Download Lainnya

close