Find us Here

Becaused I Care of her

Seem, she considered that I don’t care of her, it mean I let her know everything, now. I want she know I am not is like that have she think of me, I care of her and I know her so much caused now I don’t have any destination of my life, Now I’m being looking destination where I want go and stay in a station for a long time.
So, now I hide it inside in deep heart of think her. Even now seem I don’t care of her maybe someday would she now I thing I do right now. I have too much problem that I must solve it myself, I don’t tell anyone even my family caused they doesn’t have solution for my problem just getting problem for me. That caused too I hide it in deep inside.
This time, I really don’t know how I am doing on my life caused I’ve to much problem sometime I always want to end my life, but I remember my lesson when I am learning at junior high school, my teacher said “Lari dari masalah bukan menyelesaikan masalah namun menambah masalah”  red teacher. And now I will looking for my way for good life and I don’t care about anyone even that friends, I I don’t nothing any friend that was loyal when I being sad, I’m being in trouble.
Sometime. I am being crazy of thinking myself, how I going on my life, and I always want solve it all of problem and being happy for all my days life, and always want she understand of her.

Finally, through this memo I tell her understand of me, even I am not anyone of her, maybe she understand of me, I am not make her disappointed of me. I just want she understand of me what did I do now, just looking for way out from troble of my life…..and take her out together with me…………..!!!


Blog, Updated at: 1:16:00 PM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Flag Counter
“Jika kalian berbuat baik, sesungguhnya kalian berbuat baik bagi diri kalian sendiri” (QS. Al-Isra:7)

FOLLOW DAPATKAN UPDATE

Download Lainnya

close